Hello,anyong~welcome to my simple-mimple blogy ....hope u enjoy reading yaww... follow me~i'll follow u back soon..:).
RSS

Mary stayed at the Press Conference all day


The cast for the upcoming Kdrama Mary Stayed Out All Night gathered at the Seoul Imperial Palace Hotel on November 3rd. Moon Geun-young, Jang Geun-suk, Kim Jae-wook, and Kim Hyo-jin all made appearances to promote their new drama which will begin airing next week in place of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.  The drama is a romantic comedy whose story revolves around the difficulties Korean young adults face with love and marriage in today’s society.  Check out some of the pics from the press conference below.
           
The cast gives me hope for Mary.  I’m gonna need a good Kdrama to get me over the end of SKKS.  The first episode of Mary Stayed Out All Night will debut at 9:55pm on November 8th on KBS2TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Chat